Sunday, March 1, 2009

Pre-First Day of University Life

Tomorrow will be the first day of my university life. I don't have any emotions right now. I don't know whether to feel excited, nervous, stressed or relieved. Maybe mixture of emotions is like colour mixing. You mix all the colours together and what you get is black. So maybe a mixture of various emotions is causing this emotionless feeling. 

Bought a new toy. Logitech Pure-Fi Express Plus. Got it at an unbelievable price! So much cheaper than in Singapore! I bought it for AUD$99 which would otherwise cost around S$150+. Cool~ But the thing is, when I bring it back to Singapore, I will have to buy an adaptor for the socket. Nonetheless, I am happy with my new gadget! Yeah~

Will update tomorrow on my first day in school. Stay tuned~

No comments: