Saturday, March 28, 2009

Melbourne F1 Grand Prix

Courtesy of my buddy, CCL, I was able to attend the Melbourne F1 Grand Prix warm up race yesterday at Albert Park. 

Thanks to him, I was also able to get my textbook and some clothing from my Mum and also some food premix from my Darling. Yeah~ 

The F1 event was huge, with warm up race for the F1 racers. On top of that, there were also fighter jet flight exhibition and parachuters making their way to the event. I guess this will be my first and last F1 event because of the noise pollution. I don't understand why people can pay hundreds of bucks to go and have their ear drums damaged. I am lucky to have my in-ear earphones with me so I can minimize the damage. A Caucasian beside me recorded the noise pollution as 106 decibels! Insane!!! Moreover, the noise pollution was causing me a headache after just 20-30 minutes watching the race cars zoom by. 

Nonetheless, this is a once-in-a-lifetime experience and I will make sure it remains as once in a lifetime. =)

No comments: