Tuesday, March 3, 2009

2nd Day in School

Had only 1 lesson at 9am this morning. Frontiers of Cell Biology. Looks pretty OK at the present moment. I reckon it will get tougher as time goes by. Will see how...

I am intrigued by the technology UniMelb has. Bose sound system in the theatre. Equal number of PCs and Macs in the computer centre. Turnitin system to check for plagiarism of submitted reports. Accurate forecast of weather in our login student portal. 

Been reading up lecture notes on upcoming lectures. I guess this is the main difference between a diploma and an university education. You have to be prepared before the lecture. Going to finish reading up my notes before I go take a shower and sleep. Tomorrow's lesson is at 9am. So have to wake up at 7.45am.

Good Night in advanced... Sweet dreams...

No comments: