Saturday, March 7, 2009

Updates

Tomorrow will be going for the Moomba Waterfest in the evening with the Fotoholics club to shoot fireworks that will be shown around 9.30pm. Hope to be able to capture some nice pictures since I haven't really shoot fireworks before. It will be an invaluable experience for me in terms of photography. 

The first week of university life has passed and I am currently having a hell of a time trying to understand what is going on. I have so many lectures which I don't understand. I am trying very hard every night to try to make sense of what has been taught. I sleep around 12+am almost every night. It may still be early to you, but considering I am having morning classes every day, it is just insufficient sleep for me. My dark eye circles are getting worse despite my eye cream... Weekend is burnt on going to Queen Victoria market to get meat, vegetables and fruits. Spent about AUD$38 per person for about a week's supply.

Will be mugging tomorrow. Sad... People are out at the Moomba Waterfest and I am staying in my room mugging. Guess all my weekends will end up like this... 

No comments: