Thursday, March 12, 2009

I Want My Rainbow!

I was a bit emo yesterday. I don’t know why. The actions of going to school in the morning, attending classes until lunchtime, going back to my room and studying until late night just make me feel so... depressing. I really don’t know what was going on in my head. Just felt a mixture array of feelings. Depressed, lonely, sad, helpless, uncertain, uptight, frustrated and many more… 


Maybe I’m not used to studying every minute and second. Here, I study every minute and second I have other than school, bathing, jogging and cooking time. Seriously, it IS every minute and second. ZQ and I don’t have any entertainment. No video game console, no handheld games, no TV, no radio, no newspaper. We have only our laptops, jogging shoes and cooking utensils. Lectures are difficult enough. Couple lectures with assignments and paper reviews. Hell…

 

We didn’t even have the time to go explore around Melbourne. The only places we have been are IKEA, Docklands and the city area. Considering the fact that I am here for almost a month, it is a shame I haven’t been out exploring. But with the heavy study load we have, we have no time to lose. We are being forced by circumstances to study every minute and second.

The only consolation I have from yesterday is the double rainbow I saw from the kitchen after the rain. I do hope I will get to see my own rainbow soon…

No comments: