Sunday, January 3, 2010

First Post of 2010

My wish for 2010? I'm not a believer of resolutions for a new year, because I find it really difficult to fulfill any resolution while being a student. Just hope to finish my studies as soon as possible and make it back home to begin my life once again.

Wish list for 2010? This is going to get interesting... I have a couple of things I hope to possess, even though I risk a scolding from my parents for wasting money and having no space at home ti store my "toys". Hahaha...

1. Leica M8

2. 27-inch iMac

3. Canon EOS 500D/7D

4. A cool retro phone

More to come! My brain is not working at the moment. Somehow back home, I seem to be very deprived of sleep. I wanted to sleep more, but I can't seem to get pass 10 a.m. Need to start my jogging regime since the festive season is over. I need to pass my IPPT!

No comments: