Thursday, January 21, 2010

OH MY TEETH!!!

Went for my wisdom teeth extraction yesterday. Took out my left upper and lower wisdom teeth, together with my right lower wisdom tooth. Totally damage: S$2439.60.
Right lower tooth. Totally fragmented due to the complicated position.

Left upper tooth. Easiest to extract, so it remains intact.

Left lower tooth. Also a bit complicated, so even the gum had to be cut out together with the tooth.

Went to 卢广仲 live performance at Dragonfly on 16 Jan 2010. It was a blast! Totally enjoyed his live performance! Very quirky, funny and definitely enjoyable! Ecstasy! He even sang a song for his 3rd album! Cool~ Thanks to Laysie for helping Swee Yee and I buy the tickets and also help us queue! Can't wait to attend his concert here, but I guess that will have to wait until I return from Melbourne at the end of the year. , please wait until I return and then hold your concert!




No comments: