Sunday, December 13, 2009

BACK HOME~~~

Feels good to be back home! So many things to do, but I tend to try to do too many things at the same time. Therefore, there are many things that will slip my mind.

First morning of my return, I went for a hair cut. Before the hair salon opens, I used the time to go buy some 4-D numbers. Also went to have my favourite wanton noodle! Hahaha! SHIOK~~~

So many things have changed. Orchard Road is never the same, despite me having returned in July. Things really changed fast in Singapore. Cannot imagine those who are really away from Singapore for almost a year.

Went with my mum to 313 and ION Orchard for a walk. It's really nice shopping with my mum. Window shopping and then diner with Swee Yee and my sister at Crystal Jade Korean Ginseng Chicken Restaurant. The homely feel of diner with your loved ones is indescribable. Just so lovely...

Can't wait for more times with my loved ones...

No comments: