Wednesday, November 25, 2009

School's out FOREVER!

FINALLY! I have completed my degree! Did my final paper yesterday! The paper wasn't too easy, but the only thing I am concerned about is that I am finally through with my degree! YEAH~ Hopefully it will be the last of having exams. I hate exams and the impossible amount of content we have to memorize for a 2-3 hour paper. It is crazy! Still have my Honours year next year, so hopefully no exams for me...

Time to recharge and to start packing for my Tasmania trip! Time to sleep until my natural wake up timing and also to cook nice food. Once the exam period concurs, I have been eating simple food just to save time and effort. So now, it is the time to start using my heart to cook. Yes, cooking requires the right mind and heart to produce delicious food, even if the ingredients are just plain and normal. Maybe it is also time to indulge a bit in restaurants and café. YEAH~

No comments: