Sunday, December 27, 2009

~~~ X'mas Fun 2009 ~~~

Rushed back for Elaine's wedding. Haven't seen her since July, so this is a great way to see Elaine in her most beautiful fashion.

X'mas outing with Melbourne gang. Although many people weren't around (even though they indicated their attendance on the event page), there were still plenty of fun and laughter! Lunch at Shin Kushiya. The food was great! I love my beef set! Tender and juicy beef slices! Went to the arcade after our lunch to have endless fun with World Combat and other games!

Had a cinema marathon with my darling and her buddies! "Alvin & the Chipmunks" and "Sherlock Holmes". The former movie was so-so, expected of the chipmunks. But the latter movie kept me awake throughout the entire duration! It was GOOD! The plot is excellently paced to keep you intrigued and captivated. There will be a sequel, so I am definitely looking forward to it! There were a few trailers of upcoming movies and a few looked nice. So hopefully I can get to catch them before I leave for Melbourne.
The nice neon effect brought about by condensation on my lens after we came out from Vivocity.

Hosted a X'mas gathering for my buddies. Definitely had a great time with them, despite the short amount of time I spent with each of them. But I guess quality beats quantity. And I am glad they are able to turn up despite their busy schedule. I can see they are really happy during this gathering, having endless fun with Guitar Hero: World Tour. It was overall a warm and precious gathering for me, meeting up with my good friends.
The Cannot-Make-It band with me (left), Choon Leng (centre) and GD (right).

The girls' band with Melissa (left) as drummer, Pauline (centre) as guitarist and Swee Yee as bassist.

Going to embark on my "personal project" soon, after I have gotten my materials. Hope to finish my project before I leave for Melbourne. Will keep this CONFIDENTIAL until completion. So stay tuned!

No comments: