Thursday, November 12, 2009

Resurrection II

Exam period now. Just finished my Developmental Biology paper this afternoon. Not confident of my H1. If a miracle happens, I can have a H2A. Praying hard.

Tomorrow will be my Reproduction paper. Hopefully the paper can assist in me securing my H1 since my non-exam component takes up 60% and I think I have secured around 50% of the total score for the subject.

12 more days to my resurrection! Can't wait to get my life back. My camera needs some shots. My legs need some walk. My eyes need some rest. My brain needs to think less.

29 November 2009
Melbourne -> Hobart, Tasmania

30 November 2009
Hobart: Mount Wellington

1 December 2009
Hobart: Port Arthur

2 December 2009
Hobart -> Launceston
Launceston: Cataract Gorge

3 December 2009
Launceston: Tamar Valley, Beauty Point

4 December 2009
Launceston -> Hobart

5 December 2009
Hobart -> Melbourne

8 December 2009
Melbourne -> !!! HOME !!!

No comments: