Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sick and Tired...

I don't know why. I'm starting to dislike staying home. It is becoming like a hotel to me. A place to sleep in, have meals, use the computer.

No, perhaps even worse than a hotel. In a hotel, at least you can have peace and quiet. Here, it is pretty difficult to achieve all that you desire.

The little kid in my house is already such a poor thing. At a age of just 2, her brother poked her ear with a stick and caused her ear drum to be slightly damaged. According to the doctor, her hearing is slightly affected, but not totally deaf. Such a young girl have to live with this for the rest of her life.

Nowadays, she don't sleep too early. Don't know why. Whenever she don't sleep early, she'll be subjected to scolding from my mum. Just 10 minutes ago, she was in my mum's room and was being yelled at by my dad who's scolding her for not sleeping and crying. How can you blame a kid who's alone in the room with no lights for being afraid? Like always, he's irregularly on this crazy, psychotic mode. Sometimes, I really cannot stand his actions.

I don't know how I can stay in this house forever. Tell me how I can break free...

No comments: