Friday, January 18, 2008

Misc

My wisdom tooth is growing and it is causing a hell lot of pain. Can't eat and sleep properly.

Bought my American Eagle polo T-shirt, shirt and jeans. All 3 items for just $145. I think it is reasonable. Also bought a pair of Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 Baja. Now trying to aim for an affordable pair of cool Tokyoflash watch.

Picked up my Wii Guitar Hero: Legend of Rock again after a few weeks of resting. Now challenging people online.

Was informed that my promotion is "delayed" because "I am not in the centre long enough".

CCL introduced a very nice yong tau foo stall at Eunos area to me. Will be bringing my family there soon.

Going for National Vertical Marathon held on 24 February 2008 at Republic Plaza (again...)

My room, since late November, is Doraemon-blue.

My room is now bed-less because the frame got damaged.

Waiting for Michael Jackson to release his 25 Years Thriller album.

Waiting for replies for my university applications.

Still undecided on whether to apply for the DSO Scholarship or not.

Praying hard my Nokia E61 don't die on me again.

Birthday is coming soon. Aging again...

Can't wait for my Malaysia trip (with my BMT buddy, CJ), Hong Kong trip (hopefully can still get to go with GD&Co), Europe/USA trip (overseas conference) and Hokkaido trip (with mum and sisters).

No comments: