Tuesday, March 2, 2010

One Week Down...


Time seems to pass by fast when you are busy. The first week of Honours life was pretty contradicting. Either I am reading scientific papers in the office all day, or I am in the laboratory doing tons of stuff. Had a talk with Danny (my Honours project supervisor) this morning. Still very vague about what I am doing for my project, as he wanted me to find out for myself from Maya's project (previous Honours student with Danny). So I am back to square one. Hope to be able to digest Maya's thesis and absorb the essence of it. I really need a lot of concentration and focus to dig out the important information.

On a lighter note, there are 253 more days to the end of my Honours life! I will be giving my oral examination for my project on 9/10 November 2010! Graduation should occur somewhere around mid-December. So I have about one month to pack up and await my loved ones to come over to attend my graduation. Can't wait to be back for good!

No comments: