Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Final Stretch, Final Nightmare...

Back to Melbourne on a cold Tuesday morning. 12˚ Celsius. What is even more difficult to bear is to leave my family and darling back home. I'm not someone who is easily homesick. But the life in Melbourne is not my kind of life. And having to leave my mum alone back home, makes me worried. My dad works on a shift basis. My younger sister is constantly working overtime. My youngest sister is constantly flying to Malaysia for work. My mum is all alone at home, having to care for Reanne and also to maintain the house. It must be tough on her. Hope I can spend more time with my mum when I'm back.

Another worry is my darling. I know it's not easy for her to accept this relationship. Having to be without her boyfriend for 2 years is definitely tough on her. Moreover, we started our relationship about 2 months before I depart for Melbourne in 2009, so I really appreciate her for everything she's done for me. When I am finally done with my studies and back in Singapore for good, I will definitely make it up to her! So my darling, wait for me!

Right now, I'm bunking in at Nicholas' place since he is back in Singapore until late March. So ZQ, Yiu Yiu and I are sharing his room for the period. Hopefully we can secure the available unit at Villiers Street, which is just a few units away from Nicholas. This way, we can move our things more easily. Still suffering from a lack of sleep. This morning, hitched a ride from Zi Xin's boyfriend to Bio21 to take the key from Yiu Yiu. I went back to leave my luggage at Nicholas' place before heading back to Bio21 to meet up with Dr Danny Hatters. And so, I began a day of being in a lab and also settling my enrollment application at Unimelb. Long day... Hopefully tomorrow will be better...

No comments: