Sunday, October 7, 2007

*** 免死金牌 ***


YES!!! I got a 免死金牌 from the Grand Dowager herself today. Hahahaha~ As discussed, the Dowager and Emperor is trying to force a decree on me to remove my "singlehood". They even sought the help of the 2nd and 3rd Princesses to reinforce this decree and to add pressure on me.

Luckily today, I went on a trip with the Grand Dowager, Dowager and the 2 princesses out of the palace. The Grand Dowager must have caught some wind of the ridiculous decree. When the Dowager and 2 princesses were away, the Grand Dowager asked if I was pressured into accepting the decree. I replied her that the Emperor, Dowager and princesses are all out of their mind to even suggest such a decree. I haven't got time to deal with this decree and the Grand Dowager agreed with me. She said that I'll be away to a foreign land soon, so no point removing my "singlehood" status. It may only add more misery for me in the future. Taking the opportunity to give myself some form of assurance, I told her that if I am forced to accept this decree, I'd rather move out of the palace and be a commoner. At least I get the freedom I want as a commoner. I can forsake riches and royalties to free myself from the decree.

I told her that the Emperor, Dowager and princesses ought to be reprimanded for their foolish idea to even try to force the decree on me. As the Royal Prince, how can I succumb to such ridiculous decree? I asked the Grand Dowager for her advise and she agreed that I should be given certain freedom and authority. Hence, I was given the 免死金牌!!! Hahaha~

The trip today is not wasted... At least I managed to protect myself from that decree to have my status removed. The 免死金牌 shall stand as long as the Grand Dowager is around to endorse it. Hahahaha~ What a happy day!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol mexico buy tramadol ultram - buy tramadol rx