Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter Break

People are rushing to the airports, jamming the trams and flooding the Customs to go off somewhere to spend their Easter break. Easter eggs, chocolates and gifts are being prepared for the Easter holiday. Joyous feelings, excited anticipations and wonderful memories await those going to have a good time during this holiday period. Great Ocean Road, Adelaide, New South Wales, Jakarta, New Zealand and many more places are destinations for most of my friends next week.

Not the same case for me. I have a laboratory report, a presentation and a paper review due 2 weeks from now. Not to mention the revision I have to do to catch up on lectures which I have totally no idea what was going on, especially Biochemistry of Metabolism & Nutrition. Luckily, my darling will be back this Saturday. So next week, I can have her on Skype as a motivation for me to do all my work. This week was spent in Hell without her. Torturous period for me as I have to constantly find things to do to keep my mind occupied. 

Going to give myself a break tomorrow to watch some movies on my laptop. I think I need this break to recharge myself for the busy week ahead... Can't wait for Saturday!!!

No comments: