Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Congratulations!

Congratulations to myself! I have been awarded my company's scholarship to pursue my degree at University of Melbourne. Therefore, I will be leaving on February 2009 to Melbourne. Before that, I will be bringing my mum and my sis to Tokyo and Hokkaido, Japan in January. I am excited about these two trips. 

For my studies, I will be going straight into 3rd year of my course. If my results are good, I am hoping that the university will offer me another
 year of Honours study. Hopefully my brain c
an still function properly to secure myself good grades. Heard from Hwee Teng that Melbourne has got very nice (and unpredictable) weather. 

Started playing with a DSLR recently and am addicted to it! Hahaha~ Here are some of the pictures I took with a Canon 400D with EFS 17-85mm f4-5.6 IS USM lens.

No comments: