Sunday, November 4, 2007

Toasted...

Went for my company's Family Day at Sentosa yesterday together with Willy-san in the morning. Both of us took part in the inter-division beach volleyball tournament and I was made captain of the team. Got baked in the sun from 10a.m to 3p.m. Totally toasted... Evidence is as shown below:



I was wearing a FBT singlet, so that explains the tan line. Even until now, my skin is still burning and I feel like a Taiwanese sausage. You know if you heat a Taiwanese sausage, the outer skin of the sausage will actually snap burst open. That is the feeling I get right now.

Luckily, we managed to come in 3rd place, which should delight my Director. He's actually quite a sporty chap to come down under the hot, scorching sun to support us. I also heard that whenever we, DMERI division, had any events that we participated, he will actually be there to show his support. Yesterday, he remained a true supporter until the semi-finals. He said he had to attend to something, so he asked Willy-san to update him on our progress. I am sure he will be very happy to learn that we did DMERI proud.

No comments: